What is BW On Demand?
• Buyers can make offers as soon as sale is posted
• This offer is private between the person that makes the offer and the seller
• The seller can accept or reject the offer that is made
• If offer is accepted, then that lot will be marked sold on the public side
• If no offers are made, the lots open for bidding just like a normal sale would
How do buyers make an offer?
• The buyer will log-in with their username and password
• On every lot there is a BW On Demand button that they will click on
• Make an offer and submit it
How does seller know if there is an offer made?
• They will receive a notification via text
Will I know who is making the offer?
• Buyer info is masked until the offer is accepted
How long is the offer good for once it is made?
• It will be good for 1 HOUR if made between 8:00 am-7:00 pm-offers made after 7:00 pm will be held until 9:00 am the next day
• Seller must respond within that time period
• If they do not, they will receive an automatic response that the offer has not been acted upon
• They are able to resubmit the offer if they are willing to
Do they have to pay before the sale opens for bidding?
• They have to make a non-refundable down payment or full payment via credit/debit card
• Offers made less than 24 hours prior to the sale opening must pay 100%
• Offers made between 24 hours and 48 hours prior to the sale opening must pay 75% down
• Offers made between 49 hours and 72 hours prior to the sale opening must pay 50% down
• Offers made more than 72 hours prior to the sale opening must pay 25% down with the balance due within 4 days