We converted to our new bidding platform Mid August 2018. If you have not registered since then you will need to set up a new account.
Payments can be made from You Account Portal. Login to your account, View Invoice, and select payment. If you would like to pay via electronic check(ACH) you can do so by setting that up from your account. First time to set up ACH/ Electronic check may take 2 days so please plan accordingly. Once this is set up payment is as simple as a few clicks. Easy – Simple- Mobile Friendly!
What is BW On Demand?
• Buyers can make offers as soon as sale is posted
• This offer is private between the person that makes the offer and the seller
• The seller can accept or reject the offer that is made
• If offer is accepted, then that lot will be marked sold on the public side
• If no offers are made, the lots open for bidding just like a normal sale would
How do buyers make an offer?
• The buyer will log-in with their username and password
• On every lot there is a BW On Demand button that they will click on
• Make an offer and submit it
How does seller know if there is an offer made?
• They will receive a notification via text
Will I know who is making the offer?
• Buyer info is masked until the offer is accepted
How long is the offer good for once it is made?
• It will be good for 1 HOUR if made between 8:00 am-7:00 pm-offers made after 7:00 pm will be held until 9:00 am the next day
• Seller must respond within that time period
• If they do not, they will receive an automatic response that the offer has not been acted upon
• They are able to resubmit the offer if they are willing to
Do they have to pay before the sale opens for bidding?
• They have to make a non-refundable down payment or full payment via credit/debit card
• Offers made less than 24 hours prior to the sale opening must pay 100%
• Offers made between 24 hours and 48 hours prior to the sale opening must pay 75% down
• Offers made between 49 hours and 72 hours prior to the sale opening must pay 50% down
• Offers made more than 72 hours prior to the sale opening must pay 25% down with the balance due within 4 days